What we do:
- Encourage and maintain the relationship between alumni and the College and facilitate a connection to the College for students as they join the alumni family.
- Serve as an advisory group to the College regarding alumni engagement.
- Advocate the needs and concerns of alumni.
- Implement alumni programming to enhance career and social networking opportunities.
- Promote and cultivate leadership while encouraging alumni to support the College both financially and through volunteer activities.
Meet your Alumni Council leaders:
Council President: Lauren Booth
|Marissa||Aldridge||2016 BSN, 2021 MSN|
|Anne||Gilkey||2006 BSN, 2012 MSN|
|Ashley||Turbyfill||2010 BSN, Current DNP student|
|Lauren||Boykin||2012 BSN, 2017 MSN|
|Melissa||Felder||2005 BSN, 2017 MSN, 2020 DNP|
|Stephanie||Burgess||1975 BSN, 1983 MSN, 2003 PhD|
|Stephanie||McDuffie||2005 BSN, 2021MSN|
For more information email Associate Director of Development and Alumni Relations, Mollie Roe